1. What length do the metal spindles/balusters come with?
They come with 35 inches and 44 inches.
2. Can I customize the metal spindles/balusters with different length?
Yes, if you know the length you require us to cut, we will cut it to the right lengh at no additional cost.
3. Can the metal spindles/balusters be used for outdoor?
No, our metal spindles/balusters are for in-door-use only.
4. What are the distance between 2 knobs on the metal spindles/balusters?
Our standard distance of 2 knobs is 21 inches. It can be customized to customer's size if required.
5. How deep should the metal spindles/balusters when inserting into button and top railing?
- Insert 1/2 inch depth to the button stairs.
- Insert 1 inch depth into button of top railing. The handrail thickness is usually between 1-3/4 and 2 inches.
6. May I apply adhensive to the metal spindles during installation?
If you choose the right drill bit to make the right drill hole, 5/8 or 3/4 inches, you do not need to apply adhensive. You may apply thin layer of adhensive if you wish.
7. How can we determine number of metal spindles (balusters) needed?
For landing area, the balusters will be 4-1/2 inchs apart from center to centre. Please see formula below.
L=Total length of landing (inches)
Q=Number of Balusters required
L/4.5 -1= Q
Take an example of 50 inches long landing, 50/4.5-1=10 (Round off). Total of 10 balusters will be needed.
For tread (step), each tread is about 10 inches wide, you will need 2 balusters per tread.
8. How long does it take to assembly my orders?
We have most of items in our warehouse and we have our own in house installers. If you order by 10 AM PST, we generally can ship out the same day. It will take generally between 3 and 10 days to arrive depending on the shipping destination in USA or Canada.